Another Tri Tip that i am PROUD to show even if i cut it wrong.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
"I guess if you took all that time to smoke it sooooo well then put in a sausage grinder... and turned it into jerky.... well now that would be something else entirely... SO Whats the BEEF? it looks great seiugt! YUMMO!~!.. oh yeah yesterdays high was -8'F.. NO smokin in the Gallatin this winter .. the silver smoker just Will NOT get anywhere near temp! good work on the smoke! and bring some over for the redlodgecation!"

The above post was taken WAY to seriously by a few members.. seiugt and I go back to Drivers ED together.. and it was well and truly ment as a jest.. the guy can't do tri=tip wrong! and he's really going for prefection.. aparently... my sarcasim was to strong.. nuf said.. I'll keep our jokes to us..

AND Stretch...YOU bet we can try to get the smoke rollin when you get over here.. unless mother nature decides else wise..

Laugh on brothers and lets all keep it light! no Scorch here!

--> CHEERS!!!

HBBdBBQ

My favorite thing to do with smoked tri has become a new craving around the house.

On a toasted english muffin bottom

spread some peter luger's steak sauce on the bottom

layer thinly sliced smoked tri-tip (I slice on the bias of the grain to get the most uniform and tender slices, but thats me, there is no wrong)

add a crispy layer of iceberg lettuce

then crumble of point reyes blue cheese 

and cap with a buttered english muffin top.

I like to have a nice glass of chilled zinfandel or a pinot noir to enjoy with this

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky