Another Party Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
One heck of a spread right there John. Tons of great looking food, that's for sure. The only problem I see is a bunch of bottled water and sodas. What's up with that? Where's the beer?? :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Great looking spread.

Having only cooked and shortly after eaten my food, what do you do to reheat all of this and keep the moisture and flavor?

Sorry for the late response! The pork I reheat in the oven. I defat the juices from the pan and mix back into the pulled meat. Just heat everything back up in the oven or smoker. Wrap tight in foil and put it into coolers with towels for transport. Stays really hot and moist.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky