ANOTHER ONE OF BEAR'S SPIRAL HAMS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, my first Double Smoked Spiral Ham earlier this week turned out great. I smoked it exactly like member Bearcarver said in his post and used the exact spice measurements. Since it turned out better than the store bought Honey Baked Ham I decided to do another one today and give it to my brother in law and sister in law as a gift. I posted a pic of it 1 hour in. Will post the final later today. Merry Christmas!
HAWG
View attachment 424570
View attachment 424596
Ham ready!

Yes been thinking about doing one the same way with same spice makeup. What to you think. Any suggestions??

So you're talking about Smoking a Breast like I did in my Step by Step, and adding the Glaze I use for my Double Smoked Ham?
I never thought about that before, but now that I just reviewed my ingredients list, I think that could be a Pretty good idea. If you try it let us know how you like it.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky