another new guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

poobah18

Original poster
May 31, 2017
New Hampshire
Afternoon.  Been lurking on here for awhile and just joined.  I'm Joe. 43 from New Hampshire.  Been smoking and BBQ for about ten years.  Started with a stovetop smoke pan.  Have had two electric smokers while living in apts.  Just retired my home depot offset after the smoke box burnt through.  Hated and loved it as I am sure most of us do but it taught me a lot.  Just sold my motorcycle and had a little baby girl but was able to upgrade the smoker too.  Waiting on delivery of a Good one Heritage.  Depending on time i might enter the local contests for fun.  Who knows.  Either way I love to cook for the family and they love to eat it.  lol

Hey Joe....welcome to the forum!! 
welcome1.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky