Am I brave enough??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hell yeah I would love to get some of that! Love hot cheese...cabot hot habanero is one of my favorites if not my favorite. Did you try it out yet?

I had some the other day. Pretty hot. But tasted great.

Just checked out their site. 10 pounds of Jalapenos for 11.00 Whole Angus eye round. 2.99 pound. I know what I'm doing my next day off!

Steve if you received my item.try that and you could probably eat that wheel of milk.To put the fire out LOL
Richie

Just checked out their site. 10 pounds of Jalapenos for 11.00 Whole Angus eye round. 2.99 pound. I know what I'm doing my next day off!

I stopped by there yesterday after work to scope out some prices in anticipation of bachelor week.

I saw the eye round and passed it up, looked really good too. I think I’m going back for it.

I ended up getting a 5lb brick of CV cooper sharp for $15 to smoke. That’s a good price!

I also picked up the 2lb bag of 16-20 shrimp for $11.50...that’s for next weeks shrimp and grits and shrimp tacos.

I stopped by there yesterday after work to scope out some prices in anticipation of bachelor week.

I saw the eye round and passed it up, looked really good too. I think I’m going back for it.

I ended up getting a 5lb brick of CV cooper sharp for $15 to smoke. That’s a good price!

I also picked up the 2lb bag of 16-20 shrimp for $11.50...that’s for next weeks shrimp and grits and shrimp tacos.

I didn't see that cheese listed. But I'm sure they have a selection to choose from.

Uhhhh....what days and what time is dinner? :emoji_laughing:

Heading north, but not to Alaska,
Robert

Bachelor week starts on Saturday until next Saturday. Shrimp and Grits, Shrimp Tacos, Hassleback potato gratin and Birria tacos are on the short list....I bumped down that TX chili recipe because we’re eating turkey chili all this week for work lunches so I’ll be chili’ed out!

I didn't see that cheese listed. But I'm sure they have a selection to choose from.

They have the cooper sharp, yellow cooper and pepper cooker for all the same price. There were a few others. I think there was a 5lb block of cheese called “Steakhouse Onion”.....I could get in ALOT of trouble in that place.

Bachelor week starts on Saturday until next Saturday. Shrimp and Grits, Shrimp Tacos, Hassleback potato gratin and Birria tacos are on the short list....I bumped down that TX chili recipe because we’re eating turkey chili all this week for work lunches so I’ll be chili’ed out!

They have the cooper sharp, yellow cooper and pepper cooker for all the same price. There were a few others. I think there was a 5lb block of cheese called “Steakhouse Onion”.....I could get in ALOT of trouble in that place.

Yup! Me too! And this is closer then GFS.

Gordon Food Service? Had to google that...none anywhere close to me

Yes, Gordon Food Service. There deals are better then Maines from what I've seen. But that is about a 1.5 hour drive.

Bachelor week starts on Saturday until next Saturday. Shrimp and Grits, Shrimp Tacos, Hassleback potato gratin and Birria tacos are on the short list..

Well Joe, what started out to be humorous may in fact become a reality :emoji_laughing: Things have been really slow at work the past few weeks and I may find myself without a job here in the next few days. That's fine with me though. Work is all I've done since I was 6 years old and I've about had enough of it. If that happens I'll draw my last paycheck, cash in all my vacation time, pack the truck and head north. I'll bring a keg of home brew with the party tap and Co2 tank and maybe throw a Certified Piedmontese tri tip roast in a cooler. From there I'll head....somewhere that I can visit with an SMF member that I've bonded with.

ROAD TRIP!!
Robert

Steve if you received my item.try that and you could probably eat that wheel of milk.To put the fire out LOL
Richie

I'll check the mail when I get home. If it came. I'll try a touch on my pizza.

Richie

Ok.... I put a couple dashes on one of my pita pizzas. We'll see. It smells awesome!

PB043366.JPG

It's lurking in there.....waiting....wanting to burn......

And. All I can say is........God gawd!!!!! The heat is there, VERY THERE! But it really did a great job of bringing this to another level that I wouldn't have imagined. I was careful with how much I put on the pizza. And I'm glad I did. But this added wonderful heat and flavor. The smoky heat really set the sauce off. Thank you tropics tropics

And. All I can say is........God gawd!!!!! The heat is there, VERY THERE! But it really did a great job of bringing this to another level that I wouldn't have imagined. I was careful with how much I put on the pizza. And I'm glad I did. But this added wonderful heat and flavor. The smoky heat really set the sauce off. Thank you tropics tropics
Steve Glad you like it I smoked them til they were dry.
Richie

Sounds good to me Steve.

Bring the heat/pain!
Man do I love a good pepper cheese.
Hottest I've had so far was some Reaper Gruyere, it was an eye watering, head sweating and endorphin stimulating cheese.
At first it tasted like cheese with a hint of that smokey, citrus chile taste, then grew into full on citrus tasting Reaper with a hint of cheese.
Then it felt like a crunched up ball of red hot aluminum foil rolling around in my mouth, all edges, points and creases like little branding irons.

It was great, I ate another piece 15 minutes later after the endorphin rush mellowed a bit, yum!

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky