ABT CHEESEBURGER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh No!!!
Another one that needs running over first!!
Bring that Plow Truck over here!!
Nice Job, Travis (King of the "Real Whopper").
Like.

Bear

Holy Moly! That a burger I want to make!
Some good thinking on your part to make this awesome burger!
Thanks yankee! Just remember to hide some Abts so you can save them for a burger later in the week!

I can attest that these are VERY GOOD ... Made one last night... had some abt's left over and the wife wanted burgers on the grill... how could I not put three ABT's on mine...

Travis my friend... you are a genius ... YUMMM YUMMMM

I can attest that these are VERY GOOD ... Made one last night... had some abt's left over and the wife wanted burgers on the grill... how could I not put three ABT's on mine...

Travis my friend... you are a genius ... YUMMM YUMMMM
Lol! Thanks jckDanls07! I agree ABTs really are the perfect burger topper! I'll be doing them again when I have some leftover!

Looks perfect. Makes me want a Burger now and it's Midnight! I understand the Bliss you experienced! For a couple of weeks now, I have been obsessed with Frying 4 Pabano chiles, 6 Seeded Jalapeños and a Lrg Sweet Onion, all cut in strips, weekly. Then when we have Bacon Cheese Burgers, they get topped with the tender crisp peppers. It's Spicy but not Flames out the Ears, hot. The mix gets Chorizo and Eggs for a Fat Breakfast Burrito and are great in Cheese Steaks or on Hot Dogs...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky