3 Big Butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

damascusmaker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 3, 2015
North East Tennessee
fullsizeoutput_1085.jpeg
Earlier Friday, Around 13 hours on the Akorn, near time to come off. #9 each. Feeding 25 fellow blacksmiths on Saturday.

IMG_20171111_104731.jpg
Yeah, thanks,
Everyone was pleased with lunch. I wish someone had taken a photo but they all had their hands busy eating. We had a great day! We have a wood fired pizza trailer coming to the site for Sunday.

Here is a shot before lunch.

Yeah, real good pizza, but not on the level of the pizza I've been making on my Akorn or the cooker I fixed for the Weber Kettle. He made a bunch of desert pizzas. I remember: strawberries and cream, smores, apple butter and cheese.

Sounds good....uh,why are there dildo ads on here as I type this.I see,theres butt enhancing cream too...BTW it didn't work for me.o_O HAH!

:eek:

I have turned off the amazon recommended ads above the thread reply box temporarily. Apparently, there is no way to eliminate certain "categories" from these at this time. It looks at the text and places ads according to what it deems to be the "subject matter".

We have always and will continue to be a family friendly website. I want this and most of you do as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Mine shows advertising according to my Google habits. Slicers and smokers.. supplies for smoking.
View attachment 344234 View attachment 344235

What have you been shopping for? Lol
The word butt triggered it,funny butt lift creams and "unmentionables".Maybe probe was in this thread too??
There's all kind of words we use on here that could bring up who knows what...guess we'll see what the future holds.

Reactions: Rings Я Us
Looks like a great job you did, Damascus. Though, when I first saw the title of your thread, "3 Big Butts". I though that you might be referring to the Kardashian gals. Oh, well. Great job anyway.
Untitled-2.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky