1st But not last tri-tip.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 14, 2014
Northeast pa
My wife picked this up at aldi's it was a Omaha steakhouse flavored tri-tip, threw it on the pitboss pellet for 2 hours at 300. Couldnt believe how tender and flavorful this thing was. Will definitely be doing this again. Thanks for looking.
20230528_191041.jpg

I’ve seen these at Aldi’s but never bought one because I was unsure of how they would be since they’re pre seasoned.

You’ve convinced me to grab one. That TT came out nice.

Looks good. I've seen those at Aldi also. But also unsure of them. You Sir have changed my mind. Gonna have to check them out.

Jim

Looks great Jim . I'll have to swing by Aldi's and see if they have them .

I’ve seen these at Aldi’s but never bought one because I was unsure of how they would be since they’re pre seasoned.

You’ve convinced me to grab one. That TT came out nice.
Thanks xray, got to say I was pleasantly surprised, if I seen them I probably wouldn't of got it either thinking the same as you.

Looks darn good Jim. Around here TT seldom showed up on the grocers meat shelves. I did manage to find a local mom-n-pop store in the next town that over sells them along with brisket and other meats.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky