Tri-tip...one pic

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
I have been quite busy this summer and haven't had a lot of time to cook and post much. But anyway, recently I had a customer give me a tri-tip for a tip :emoji_wink: so I finally got around to cooking it. Smoked to 105℉ I.T. and then over hot coals to about 125℉. Had picked some fresh figs and made a fruit salad with peaches, feta, and topped with roasted pecans and a balsamic glaze over Romaine lettuce. Pan fried okra, onion, and bacon. A sour dough roll, also. Only the one picture...
20230724_191752[1].jpg

I don't ever see tri-tip around me so I was excited to get one again. Last I had was from a famous, or is it an infamous :emoji_laughing:, forum member here...Robert tx smoker tx smoker ...

Looks like a winner Charles. As they say "Just one look. That's all it took"

Point for sure
Chris

One pic was enough my friend. That said all that needed to be said. Beautiful plate Charles. I'd certainly have been a happy camper sitting down to that.
Last I had was from a famous, or is it an infamous :emoji_laughing:, forum member here...Robert tx smoker tx smoker ...
Definitely infamous. The only thing I'm likely to be famous for is being infamous :emoji_laughing:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky