1st attempt Boneless Pork Loin wrapped in Bacon w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This looks awesome! I have numerous questions for you because I would like to try this.
What temp did you smoke at?
What internal temp did you take the loin to?
What rub did you use?
Wht did you inject the loin with?

Sorry Caleb, Haven't been on in a while. I smoked the loin at between 250 and 275 . It took about 4 hours. Brought it to an IT of 165 then pulled it wrapped and rested for 1 hour. The injection was one part apple cider vinegar, 2 parts cheap EJ's Brandy, black pepper, paprika, ancho chili powder, garlic, oregano and basel (sorry no measurements on the ground ingredients just did it by taste). The rub is the Williams Sonoma Spicy Chipotle Rub ( not bad for a store rub). The key for me was the Bacon Wegman's nitrate free organic apple smoked.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky