🔥70% OFF🔥For Inkbird Instant Read Meat Thermometer with 2 extra probes!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018

1f525.png
50% coupon box under pricing list & 20% display code,total 70% OFF
2757.png

2702.png
Deal: $10.49 VS Reg: $34.99
2757.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Key Features:
1f449_1f3fb.png
0.5s Fast Read; Calibration
1f449_1f3fb.png
Temp range:-58°F~572°F
1f449_1f3fb.png
IPX5 Waterproof
1f449_1f3fb.png
Extra Probes
1f449_1f3fb.png
Replace Batteries
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0972WSRRS

清库存.png

Attachments

• 清库存.png
    清库存.png
    361.2 KB · Views: 13
Do any of you guys have one of these? If yes, what's your opinion of it? I have an older Thermopen that still works well, but it wouldn't hurt to have a backup instant-read. Anyone have any direct experience with it?

Red

Reactions: JLeonard
Do any of you guys have one of these? If yes, what's your opinion of it? I have an older Thermopen that still works well, but it wouldn't hurt to have a backup instant-read. Anyone have any direct experience with it?

Red
This is the Inkbird instant read I prefer. I bought the other one listed here just as a future gift. The one I'm linking is rechargeable and waterproof. It's on sale now 25% off but often you see them at 50% off. Fast reads and I accidentally left mine in th bottom of a full sink of water and it is still working to this day. I keep two of them plugged in my kitchen at all times. -------------------------------- Inkbird Instant Read Meat Thermometer IHT-1P, Digital Waterproof Rechargeable Food Thermometer with Calibration, Magnet, Backlight for Cooking, Grill, Smoker, Kitchen, Turkey https://a.co/d/5bCdalK

This is the Inkbird instant read I prefer. I bought the other one listed here just as a future gift. The one I'm linking is rechargeable and waterproof. It's on sale now 25% off but often you see them at 50% off. Fast reads and I accidentally left mine in th bottom of a full sink of water and it is still working to this day. I keep two of them plugged in my kitchen at all times. -------------------------------- Inkbird Instant Read Meat Thermometer IHT-1P, Digital Waterproof Rechargeable Food Thermometer with Calibration, Magnet, Backlight for Cooking, Grill, Smoker, Kitchen, Turkey https://a.co/d/5bCdalK

Thanks Jeff - just the info I needed. I think I prefer the one you posted. The extra plug-in probes seems unnecessary for an instant read IMO, as I already have a 4-probe BBQ thermometer as well as a couple of single probe BBQ therms.

Not knocking the OP unit. It'd be great for someone who needs an all-in-one unit that can instant-read as well as monitor a smoker and/or a piece of meat.

Red

I just got two spare Inkbird probes and a free instant read thermometer for $10.49.
I assume all the probes are interchangeable. If so this is a great buy for folks with multi prove units. The probes alone would be a deal at that price.

Reactions: JLeonard
Inkbird Inkbird Got mine today. I noticed it's badged as BBQGO not Inkbird. I assume BBQGO is an Inkbird product? Why the different badging? Just curious.

To good of a deal to pass up for me. Says it will be here by Saturday. Perfect I plan on firing up my smoker on Sunday so I will see how it works.

Reactions: jcam222
Inkbird Inkbird Got mine today. I noticed it's badged as BBQGO not Inkbird. I assume BBQGO is an Inkbird product? Why the different badging? Just curious.

Small print on the label on the back says "Designed by INKBIRD." Literature indicates support by Inkbird.

Looks like it was a second distribution channel for them.

Reactions: jcam222
I could not pass it up....have 2 thermapens...work great.....but this has probes as well for the BBQ and meat as it cooks I presume. It will be here saturday.....I am smoking my sausages on Sunday so this will work out great to try it out.

I used the app BBQGO which is inkbird's BT app. I hope they have a better app like with their wifi devices. I have a Soraken 2015 BT 6 probe device and have downloaded Solis thermo, BBQGo, the app that the device came with EASY BBQ and 3 others. All operated the device and all would crash. The 6 probe transmitter no longer connects but all 6 probes are the same temp and accurate. I will not let it go. I use it all the time no app just what the display scrolls. Leave the probes in the smokers and just plug into the three in the Mes 40 and the three in the 30 after cleaning the food probes. I do have the four probe 1,500 RF Inkbird as a back up for night smokes for an oven/smoke range alert 145-290. https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Wire...Fy_3MhQMVgmtHAR3s2gLTEAQYASABEgK0FfD_BwE&th=1

I could not pass it up....have 2 thermapens...work great.....but this has probes as well for the BBQ and meat as it cooks I presume. It will be here Saturday..I am smoking my sausages on Sunday so this will work out great to try it out.
Scratch that...got shipping notification today that it's not to arrive until Wednesday now.

Got mine today. 2 day shipping. And the probes that came with it fit my Inkbird IBT-4XS. For $10.49 I must say I am happy. Just another arsenal in my Smoking game, Hahaha!!! Even if I don't use the probes for it I have 2 extra for my other.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222 and kevinwi
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky