Decided to smoke a chicken on Friday. Made up a batch of ShooterRick's Snake Bitten Chicken rub and a batch of the injection liquid. After some debate I decided to spatchcock it so it would cook quicker. The chicken did not want to cooperate and wound up not quite how it was supposed to, but close enough. After I oiled and rubbed it, I discovered that my injector was broken and completely useless. So I decided to spray it instead. My sprayer wasn't working right either, guess my only option is to baste the chicken. Here it is going in the smoker. Smoked using apple. Smoker was kept between 275 and 320, wind was a bit gusty. Still using the Brinkmann as a woodburner, I'm liking this. Two hours in to the smoke. Finished. Took about 3 hrs. Turned out good in spite of all the difficulties.