Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OK, I tried it out this morning at my closest store on a Boston Butt. It worked perfectly.

I picked out the biggest they had in the counter. Only got one because I already had 3 at home...
20240125_100727[1].jpg

Paid $9.04, here's the receipt. There is no tax on food...
Butt[1].png

Zip code for that store is 29063. Thanks for the hack Kurt dr k dr k . I may have to start going to Kroger more often, but it is not real close. For a great deal, though, I will make the trek...😉

Edit to add that they did not have any whole briskets in the counter and to give a big thanks to tallbm tallbm 😉

Last edited:
OK, I tried it out this morning at my closest store on a Boston Butt. It worked perfectly.

I picked out the biggest they had in the counter. Only got one because I already had 3 at home...
View attachment 686652
View attachment 686653

Zip code for that store is 29063. Thanks for the hack Kurt dr k dr k . I may have to start going to Kroger more often, but it is not real close. For a great deal, though, I will make the trek...😉
AWESOME!! This is an amazing hack!

Reactions: JLeonard
It'll be interesting for sure if this works. My concern is will stores outside of the sale area have the inventory. I don't go to Kroger often because they are a trek to get there, but I don't remember seeing brisket in the shelf when they didn't have it on sale. But also wasn't really looking for it, either...
Yes, it's about inventory if your store has the brisket in stock when other states do because whole packers aren't stocked in my area till there's a sale and some stores don't carry what others do and select the exact advertised brand people are sharing. So whole chicken's from Frick's or so and so is $.99/lb at one location so don't pick up Heritage or Tyson and taking screenshots or pics of the ad in your location whether you're physically holding it or viewing online and posting with the zip code and that it's Kroger gets people to select the exact item at there location. After people post it's at Kroger, the zip code and picture of their weekly ad of the weekly digital deal you can go under your location your app is already set up to and search the item (not your ad) and the isle it's in to see if your store shows it in stock before going.

View attachment 686652
View attachment 686685

Edit to add that they did not have any whole briskets in the counter and to give a big thanks to @tallbm😉
63% savings, wow!!!

Great info and proof that this works!

If anyone has any of the Albertson's family of stores:
AllBanners_2Rows_Horiz_RGB.jpg

"Our well-known banners include Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen, Carrs, Kings Food Markets, and Balducci's Food Lovers Market. We support our stores with 22 distribution centers and 19 manufacturing plants."

I would love to help you try the same trick with their "forU" store app (might also be an app branded directly to the store like the Tom Thumb or Market Street apps).

They often have fantastic digital coupon deals weekly. I got St Louis ribs last week for $1.99/lb via digital coupon and I look at their weekly add every week to see what I'll be eating :D

Speak up if you have one of these stores, their App, and are outside of TX, and let's see if these apps have the same "perk" to "utilize" lol :D

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
I tried the KMM, but it requires another app for me to access their deals. Not sure what's up with that...
It's probably an affiliate and not Kroger. When someone posts the affiliate store name aka Fry's, King Sooper, Fred Meyer etc. Go to your Kroger app and select the three triple bars at the top and go down to the Family of Stores and select the store name you want and it takes you to your app store to download. After down loading it asks you what zip you want to shop and then what street location if more than one. Select the first location. They all are in the sale. Then it takes you to Kroger sign in and sign in with your Kroger email and password. Go to all digital coupons and select what you want to clip. You're now signed in to this Kroger affiliate app like the Kroger app till you sign out. So when you revisit that store app you're signed in to select In store, pick up or delivery to change to the zip code and then go straight to all digital coupons to clip.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Good deal, Kurt!! Now I need you Texas or mid-west stores to run a good sale on chuck, brisket, or ribeyes...😄
King Sooper at zip 80260 has Chuck roasts this week at $4..99/lb. The second paragraph in post #1 shows how to down load any affiliate. Sign in with your Kroger email and password. It asks you to select a zip code you want to shop and a street if more than one store in that zip and go to all digial coupons. I did that to clip the chuck roast coupon onto my Kroger card yesterday. I remember the $3.50 sales before the pandemic. Hopefully that'll come back.

Zip code 44907 has a digital coupon for 80/20 Angus Ground Chuck $3.99 / lbs. It looks like the stuff on Styrofoam trays likely in 1 lbs packages limit 5

Didn't work for me.
I guess Kroger coupons won't transfer to Smith's.
Did you download the Kroger app and sign in to it with your Smith's email and password? Then it asks for the zip you want to shop and in -store shopping enter the zip code and select any street if more than one location is in that zip. Paragraph 2 in post #1 is what you need to do if it works. I am under the impression you can sign into any affiliate without Kroger app involved as well so Fred Meyer coupons to Smith's etc.

Did you download the Kroger app and sign in to it with your Smith's email and password? Then it asks for the zip you want to shop and in -store shopping enter the zip code and select any street if more than one location is in that zip. Paragraph 2 in post #1 is what you need to do if it works. I am under the impression you can sign into any affiliate without Kroger app involved as well so Fred Meyer coupons to Smith's etc.
I will try again maybe tomorrow, hopefully.
Only one hand to work with currently, and left have doesn't work too well with a mouse..

Reactions: dr k
Digital coupons 1.31-2.6
Kroger 75248
$1.77/lb boneless chxn breast or wings

Kroger 41101
$3.99 chuck roast

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky