Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I posted the chxn in the same zip code above. Frisco has brisket packers at $2.49/lb and Dallas $2.99 but it isn't stocked at most Krogers until it goes on sale most places.
Yeah saw the $2.99 brisket in my flyer but it wasn't a digital coupon so didn't post it.
$2.99 is not a really great sale price here for a choice cut brisket. $2.49 isn't either but obviously better.

I'm all about the $1.99/lb or lower. Sometimes it even hits $0.99/lb so that's when I jump for the brisket deals :D
I'm lucky to have these kinds of prices and options :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dr k
I posted the chxn in the same zip code above. Frisco has brisket packers at $2.49/lb and Dallas $2.99 but it isn't stocked at most Krogers until it goes on sale most places.
Oh what's th chip code on briskets? Ours usually stocks them.

I have the go back and review how to use Fry's coupons at Kroger. This deal is awesome. Zip 85028View attachment 687365
I found out after clipping the coupon and you go in to pick up the meat you can use the Kroger scanner in the Kroger app so scanning the bar code shows the chuck roast and yout clipped coupon with it at $3.99/lb. Before you buy it. I did download the coupon for the bottom round London Broil sale and an additional $2.22/lb for $1.77 but it didn't show up scanning the london broil top round so I left it also because mine was $8.99/lb and still too high with the $2.22/lb off.

Reactions: jcam222
My closest Kroger will have whole brisket on sale starting tomorrow for $3.99/lb. To me, that is not a deal and is not a digital coupon, either. Hoping some of you mid-west guys will have them cheaper and with a digital coupon.

One of our digital deals is trimmed whole beef tenderloin for $9.99/lb. Filets are not my favorite steak, so I'll pass. Hillshire smoked sausage for $2.99/pack.

29063 zip if anyone is interested.

Reactions: MJB05615 and dr k
My closest Kroger will have whole brisket on sale starting tomorrow for $3.99/lb. To me, that is not a deal and is not a digital coupon, either. Hoping some of you mid-west guys will have them cheaper and with a digital coupon.

One of our digital deals is trimmed whole beef tenderloin for $9.99/lb. Filets are not my favorite steak, so I'll pass. Hillshire smoked sausage for $2.99/pack.

29063 zip if anyone is interested.
Pretty sad deals here starting tomorrow at Kroger. These are the coupons and I'll pass. Can't believe such weak deals with the superbowl happening Sunday :(
uGGYdoF.png

There is the usual weekly $5.99 steak deals (Bone in choice Ribeyes) this week at Kroger, and other stories. Also buy one get one free babybacks but those b1g1 deals are not really deals. They just jack up the price real high to compensate for the free one and in the end the per pound deal is not even better than when a real rib sale goes on.

Weak, weak, weak, this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Pretty sad deals here starting tomorrow at Kroger. These are the coupons and I'll pass. Can't believe such weak deals with the superbowl happening Sunday :(
View attachment 688011

There is the usual weekly $5.99 steak deals (Bone in choice Ribeyes) this week at Kroger, and other stories. Also buy one get one free babybacks but those b1g1 deals are not really deals. They just jack up the price real high to compensate for the free one and in the end the per pound deal is not even better than when a real rib sale goes on.

Weak, weak, weak, this week.
I hear ya on the weak deals. K Roger is our main grocery store. I it's guess since the average consumer is buying for the superbowl no matter the price. Sometimes I wind up paying those prices myself but not often. A big freezer will pay for itself in savings.

I hear ya on the weak deals. K Roger is our main grocery store. I it's guess since the average consumer is buying for the superbowl no matter the price. Sometimes I wind up paying those prices myself but not often. A big freezer will pay for itself in savings.
Last week was fairly soft on the weekly deals too but I bought and smoked 4 whole chickens at like $1.19/lb or so.

I did notice that Jalapenos are $0.99/lb and $1.19/lb across 2 of my stores. I think I'll do a mess of bacon wrapped Jalapeno halved and stuffed with cream cheese. I also have 1 pound of Kobe ground beef I may grill a burger with. So I'll get some good superbowl food in me no matter what :D

Pretty sad deals here starting tomorrow at Kroger.

Last week was fairly soft on the weekly deals too
Agree completely. Seems like y'all have the same ad as us. Buy 0ne, get one deals are never deals, it seems and I like how they never advertise the BOGO price. Like you said, jack up the price to cover for the "free" one. As my dad would say, "Free is never free."

Nothing worth posting from my zip this week either. One of the worst ads I've seen. The top digital deal for meat is 90/10 sirloin for $5.99. I'll pass.

I've got the feeling that with both Valentine's Day and the Super Bowl happening this week, sales will be weak. They're probably figuring that people will buy regardless of price...

Smith's 89103 Kroger affiliate store
Screenshot_20240207_111654_Facebook.jpg
This is a card member store sale plus the digital coupon for $4.97/lb. I'm not sure if it goes by your store sale then the $2.00 off per pound. They do work and there are a few of these compound type digital coupons posted on FB. If you don't have a Smith's, store you belong to, then download the app from the list of family stores on your Kroger app. Sign in with your Kroger email and password (works for all affiliated apps) go to shop in store and enter zip 89103 and select the first store with this zip code and go to the digital coupons and clip what you want. It'll be on your list of Kroger clipped coupons on your Kroger app. Just remember you can always use the scanner feature on your Kroger app to scan bar codes to see the coupon with the product that pops up before you check out This is a super value pack. Aways check details in smaller print for digital coupons. Some Krogers sell select grade with digital coupons but my several Krogers in town don't.

You can download a coupon and if your store has a b1g1 free store sale like this senario this week, then it's half price of the coupon price.
Screenshot_20240207_114802_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240207_114629_Facebook.jpg

Thanks Dr. K and all who responded to this thread. This will definitely help me when setting up our dinners/catering fundraising meals for the NPO I belong to. I generally purchase my foods from the US Foods Chef Store in Columbia, SC and not a lot from Kroger's, because of the prices. This will help us to stock our freezers when items, like pork butts, go on sale. Thank you again!

A little off topic but if you have Savealot stores check their T-bone prices this week. $4.99 / lbs with tails on. Porterhouses $5.49

I just got the Coupon for Smith's, it's 5.97/lb still a great price. Last week I got the fresh Chicken Wings for 1.77/lb. Thanks Kurt this is a great thing. Funny, the trimmed whole Beef tenderloin for 9.99 mentioned earlier wasn't on the zip code written, but it is on sale at my local Kroger. Zip code 30019 if anyone wants to give it a try.

I just got the Coupon for Smith's, it's 5.97/lb still a great price. Last week I got the fresh Chicken Wings for 1.77/lb. Thanks Kurt this is a great thing. Funny, the trimmed whole Beef tenderloin for 9.99 mentioned earlier wasn't on the zip code written, but it is on sale at my local Kroger. Zip code 30019 if anyone wants to give it a try.
I got it, too, but $4.97/lb. Going to try it tomorrow or Friday.
You can download a coupon and if your store has a b1g1 free store sale like this senario this week, then it's half price of the coupon price.
View attachment 688022

View attachment 688023
So my closest Kroger has them for $3.99/lb. with the card, not BOGO. Any way to weasel your deal?

View attachment 688022

View attachment 688023
Ok followed the instructions from the 1s post in this thread and have the $1.77/lb baby back ribs coupon clipped.
Will give it a try tomorrow and see if I get both the clipped price and maybe even the BOGO deal since it's a store weekly deal (non digial coupon).

It's rare for baby backs to go on sale here. I hope this works and I'll get 4 racks. Baby backs are my favorite, though I like spares a lot as well :D

Ok followed the instructions from the 1s post in this thread and have the $1.77/lb baby back ribs coupon clipped.
Will give it a try tomorrow and see if I get both the clipped price and maybe even the BOGO deal since it's a store weekly deal (non digial coupon).

It's rare for baby backs to go on sale here. I hope this works and I'll get 4 racks. Baby backs are my favorite, though I like spares a lot as well :D
I just figured the ribs out, too. Coupon clipped...

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky