What A Weekend It Will Be….

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all!

So my daughter and I were thinking of a road trip…. After some thought….

These are back to back!
Saturday…
So 9th row on the floor for The King (George Strait), Chris Stapleton and Little Big Town…
Sunday…
And good tickets to Theo Von… whoever that is…. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Going for her!

Last edited:
That will definitely be an amazing show and making lots of memories!
Enjoy them while you can Justin!
They are grown in a heartbeat.

Keith

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Nice like said above , time with your kids, priceless

seeing Chris Stapleton and Little Big Town , Fantastic.

And as I read the second day I said who is that and then you said same thing , lol

Have fun with your daughter as it will go fast for them growing up and out.

David

Thanks all, guess I should have said… This is June 29 & 30. So not too far away!

Hey Justin - Nice! I'm jealous...you know The King is my all time fave! And having the experience with you daughter will make it more special for sure!

Red

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
I'm not familiar with any of them, but spending time with the daughter is priceless.

Chris

Nice like said above , time with your kids, priceless

seeing Chris Stapleton and Little Big Town , Fantastic.

And as I read the second day I said who is that and then you said same thing , lol

Have fun with your daughter as it will go fast for them growing up and out.

David

David, thanks my friend… Looking forward to time just her and I… I like Chris and LBT… but am a HUGE fan of King George… I have loved his music since I was a kiddo!

As far as Theo… I am going for her as it’s right down the road and she really likes him! I hadn’t heard of him until three days ago…. I am old and don’t do tech or podcast things… Just an old redneck that likes to Q and have a brew! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hey Justin - Nice! I'm jealous...you know The King is my all time fave! And having the experience with you daughter will make it more special for sure!

Red

Thanks my friend… You know I seen him with my son, parents, sis and fam down in Vegas a couple years ago… but the seats were so high up… don’t get me wrong… was a great show!

But these are 9th row on the floor… Am I pumped for this… My ALL time fav… Reason it’s ninth row is first was $3,500 and fifth was $1,500… I’ll gladly take ninth at $460… though spendy to me…. I could not resist!

Reactions: seenred
GASP! Not familiar with George Strait?? Chris...either you've been under a rock for 40 years, or you're just not a fan of Country Music...
Probably a bit of both. Outside of a couple of old Johnny Cash songs, and a few tunes I heard on Hee-Haw I've been basically oblivious to country music. Unless you count Southern Rock.

^^^ Where you been Chris? 😉
Ahh the million dollar question. That I'm still trying to solve.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: seenred
but am a HUGE fan of King George… I have loved his music since I was a

I am a bit embarrassed as you said the King, and I thought you were calling Chris Stapleton that.

I have most of Georges albums, and I have always just called him George. But thinking back to the radio, I have heard them call him the King.

I even liked him before the Movie " Pure Country " which I enjoyed a lot.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky