What’s better on pork.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
5F01C9BB-6467-4873-A6D0-E791B78AA59B.jpeg
then salt,pepper and onion? BACON of course!

Reactions: mike5051
B21B1EC1-6123-4064-AF2A-371E349F03CC.jpeg
Not sure if I’ll sauce these or not, the wife said leftovers for dinner,after throwing out the stuffing and gravy.
So I made a sammich for a snack to tide myself over while the bones soaked up some pecan smoke.

Your wife threw out the gravy? If you stuffed the turkey, I understand the stuffing. We don't stuff the bird. But the gravy? :confused:

No it wasn’t in the bird. Just more leftovers for her I guess.

Are those bacon wrapped CSRs? Huh? Drooling over here! :)

Mike
That there is a rack of baby back ribs cut to single bones. I started trimming a few off racks for snacks and found it’s a great way to snack.

They look a lot like brats I do.I skin'em and wrap in bacon.Smoke for about the same 1.5 Hrs.
They are always a big hit.

They look a lot like brats I do.I skin'em and wrap in bacon.Smoke for about the same 1.5 Hrs.
They are always a big hit.

I like brats and smoked sausage bacon wrapped. The ribs could go a little longer but I wasn’t in the mood to add anymore charcoal t9 my leftovers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky