Video games?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have Diablo 4. Guess I need to break it back out or buy a different one.

Season of Loot is substantially different from previous seasons. Helltide every 10 minutes or so, tons more demons to fight in the helltide, faster levelling, SO many more drops of better items, ability to craft items, less affixes to worry about among other things.

Any fans of 7 days to die around here? What do you think of the 1.0 update?
For me, what I want to see is the amount of zombies just roaming the city. And when entering a POI, you should always be paranoid about zombies following you in and come prepared for that. We'll have to wait and see what they did to the game.
The only thing I have prepared is the private server. Found one on 7d2d.net for $6 and I'll wait until the update is released to get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
I totally get the appeal of sci-fi games with humor—I'm a huge fan of those too. Have you tried any space-themed ones like No Man's Sky or maybe the more lighthearted ones like Ratchet & Clank? They can be a blast even if you're getting taken out a lot (trust me, been there!).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky