Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not great but $1.79 Pork Butts in 99701
1714589464215.png

Reactions: jcam222
Fry's 85122 St Louis Style ribs $1.77/#
Smith's 89139 Back ribs $1.99/#
Fred Meyer 97603 pork shoulder $1.49/#
Kroger 45424 chuck roast $4.99/#

Check your local ad to see if your store has a Bogo offer with card that will apply with these coupons. We can only share digital coupons but keep your eye on your weekly local ad for Bogos as well.

When posting digital coupons, if you would put the store name with the zip code vs zip only it will clarify things even if it's Kroger and there is a picture with it. Some store ads look the same as other affiliates.

If any changes are going to be made with Kroger being bought by Albertson's feel free to post. I just heard about it and haven't searched anything yet.

If any changes are going to be made with Kroger being bought by Albertson's feel free to post.
Kroger is actually buying Albertson's, but they're calling it a merger. The deal is facing a lot of opposition from consumers, politicians, and unions. Also some anti-trust opposition, but will be one of the largest retail mergers ever if it goes through...

Kroger is actually buying Albertson's, but they're calling it a merger. The deal is facing a lot of opposition from consumers, politicians, and unions. Also some anti-trust opposition, but will be one of the largest retail mergers ever if it goes through...
Thanks for the heads up. My GF got it backwards.

I've heard they stopped it, at least that's what my state politicians are claiming (it would seriously screw over my state as Fred Meyers and Safeway are 90% of the grocery stores). I'm seeing articles claiming they are still trying and selling off some sections (on the other side of the country from me). If it goes through I wouldn't expect any changes with this as most likely everything would be switched to Kroger's system.

I was on vacation for a week so couldn't post but when I go to look, there is nothing very special on digital coupon sale. In store has (non digital) has $0.97/lb Pork Butts though.

The best deal is Market Street (small but nice Albertsons/Tom Thumb affiliated chain stores) has Choice whole packer Briskets for $1.97/lb limit 2. I'll be picking up 2 of those for sure. Not a Kroger deal but a good deal none the less and will be good eatin soon :D

Reactions: dr k
Fry's 85122 St Louis Style ribs $1.77/#
I was near Kroger today so I stopped in to grab a couple of racks, actually 3, even though I don't need them. But at that price, hard to pass up. I will say that pork seems to be about the only thing that hasn't shot up in price in this economy...

Reactions: dr k
Last week was light on coupon deals but regular in store deals were good at Kroger here. This upcoming week is also nothing too special on coupons. Sausage, Milk, and Shredded cheese seem to be some specific wins if that works for you but not much beyond that for 75248:
4OKPcIa.png

Tomorrow our new ad starts. Biggest thing I saw was Whole Beef Tenderloin for $10.99/lb with digital coupon. $12.99/lb without coupon. Good price, not sure if the digital coupon is in store only. 30019 zip code.

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky