Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We have $5.77/lb choice ribeye roast regular add this week at Kroger when buying $25+ of groceries.
Smith's 87571 has the whole bone-in ribeye roast with digital coupon for $5.97/lb. limit 1 and the pineapples for 88¢/each...
1711537198932.png

Reading the details, it appears that it's the whole cry-o-vac roast only. May not get that deal if trying to buy smaller roasts.
1711537284339.png

Last edited:
Hmmmm We have $5.77/lb choice ribeye roast regular add this week at Kroger when buying $25+ of groceries. I wonder if that -$3.00/lb would stack.

Besides that it's another lackluster week of kroger digital deals here besides some shrimp and still going good on bacon 75248:
View attachment 692724View attachment 692725

Now, Tom Thumb is kicking butt. $1.99/lb Choice Brisket when you buy $50+ also $10 off if you buy $50+
$4.97/lb Rib Roast (select, bleh) when buying $50+ and almost all shrimp is $4.99-$6.99/lb

Gonna get me a brisket for sure :D
Our zip has the exact same as as you this week. I'll probably grab a couple bags of the shrimp. I'll also grab my limit of $0.89 spiral hams and $0.79 shank ham

Reactions: tallbm
Found a website that has all the kroger ads on it.....Easy way to see the deals. As well as other retailers. Might be worth a look.

Jim

Found a website that has all the kroger ads on it.....Easy way to see the deals. As well as other retailers. Might be worth a look.

Jim
Thanks Jim. This has $2 add'l discount than mine.

Reactions: JLeonard

Jim
How do you ID the zip code on those ads?

Jim
Nice! Looks like they have MI, VA, TN, and TX covered.
Anyone in other states seeing the same adds?

Btw I went and got my $1.99/lb brisket from Tom Thumb. Smoked brisket likely coming within the next 2 weeks :D

Nice! Looks like they have MI, VA, TN, and TX covered.
Anyone in other states seeing the same adds?

Btw I went and got my $1.99/lb brisket from Tom Thumb. Smoked brisket likely coming within the next 2 weeks :D
One of them is the same as my ad in Ohio

Smith's 87571 has the whole bone-in ribeye roast with digital coupon for $5.97/lb. limit 1 and the pineapples for 88¢/each...
View attachment 692727
Reading the details, it appears that it's the whole cry-o-vac roast only. May not get that deal if trying to buy smaller roasts.
View attachment 692728
When I went today they had the whole in bag (uncut) rib roast, they were HUGE. The actually mistakenly slapped a ribeye roast sticker on my 20 pound brisket and we caught it at the register and had to get it changed so I got the $1.99/lob deal. I wasn't going to buy 20 pounds of select grade ribeye. $5.99/lb is good but not what I was there for :D

jcam222 jcam222 I grabbed a couple bags of shrimp myself. Too bad they didn't have the advertised peeled and deveined 21-26 count from my add for $6.99/lb. I wanted them to grill up some shrimp without having to peel and get freezing fingers tomorrow when I would peel then eat them lol :D

Kroger frustrates me to no end. The nearest is quite a trek, about 35 miles, and invariably when I go there for a good deal, they don't have it, but are quick with a multitude of excuses why. Went there today, the very first day of their sale week, to get a couple of the rib roasts for hopefully the $4.97/lb. price, but more than willing to pay the $6.97/lb. price advertised here, and the pineapples for 88¢/each, along with a couple of other things. No rib roasts...AT ALL!! The truck hadn't come in yet, they haven't gotten it unloaded, they didn't order enough, meat cutters are on lunch...yada, yada, yada. But plenty of pineapples, though. Next time I go, they'll be sold out and won't give a raincheck...

Kroger frustrates me to no end. The nearest is quite a trek, about 35 miles, and invariably when I go there for a good deal, they don't have it, but are quick with a multitude of excuses why. Went there today, the very first day of their sale week, to get a couple of the rib roasts for hopefully the $4.97/lb. price, but more than willing to pay the $6.97/lb. price advertised here, and the pineapples for 88¢/each, along with a couple of other things. No rib roasts...AT ALL!! The truck hadn't come in yet, they haven't gotten it unloaded, they didn't order enough, meat cutters are on lunch...yada, yada, yada. But plenty of pineapples, though. Next time I go, they'll be sold out and won't give a raincheck...
That sucks.
I've gotten to the point that if I'm going to go to a place for just about anything, I call 1st. This is definitely a must in my little home town. Here in the city not so much BUT I know better than to go to a place that always lets me down. FYI, Walmarts here are ALWAYS a let down in at least 2 or more ways each visit, so I avoid them like the plague!

Smith's 89110 (Choice Grade, Whole In Bag, Limit-1)

View attachment 692807
I may not be able to use this digital coupon since my Kroger has 3-4 bone roasts on sale at $7.99/# with an additional $25 purchase. I'll scan the bar code to see if the coupon pops up. If they have whole cryovaced 7 bone roasts I can use the Kroger app QR bar code reader and see if the applied coupon pops up. If not I'd have to ask at the counter if whole roast bar code is different. I might just skip this one. Seems complicated at my Kroger's sale + add'l $25.

I've gotten to the point that if I'm going to go to a place for just about anything, I call 1st.
Well even with past frustrations and a lack of success with past phone calls, I call this morning and after maybe 5 minutes on hold, I spoke with someone in the meat dept. He said they had plenty of the rib roasts so off to Kroger again with hopes of getting a couple. Get there and there's only 1 left in the counter and I could see why no one wanted it. Asked the guy if they had anymore and I'd like a couple of 3 bone roasts, he said yes, but it was going to be a while before they'd have them ready. No problem, I'll wait. Maybe 20 minutes later, he comes out with 4 2-bone roasts and puts them in the counter. I asked about the bigger ones and he said that's how they were cutting them. Looked them over and they did absolutely no trimming on them, but I grabbed 2 anyway. Go to the check out and the $4.97/lb. coupon doesn't work, but I bought them anyway for the $6.97/lb. advertised. Interesting thing is a whole rib has 7 bones, yet he came out with 4 2-bone roasts. I'm no math genius, but...

Well even with past frustrations and a lack of success with past phone calls, I call this morning and after maybe 5 minutes on hold, I spoke with someone in the meat dept. He said they had plenty of the rib roasts so off to Kroger again with hopes of getting a couple. Get there and there's only 1 left in the counter and I could see why no one wanted it. Asked the guy if they had anymore and I'd like a couple of 3 bone roasts, he said yes, but it was going to be a while before they'd have them ready. No problem, I'll wait. Maybe 20 minutes later, he comes out with 4 2-bone roasts and puts them in the counter. I asked about the bigger ones and he said that's how they were cutting them. Looked them over and they did absolutely no trimming on them, but I grabbed 2 anyway. Go to the check out and the $4.97/lb. coupon doesn't work, but I bought them anyway for the $6.97/lb. advertised. Interesting thing is a whole rib has 7 bones, yet he came out with 4 2-bone roasts. I'm no math genius, but...
Sorry nds like a polt cut firm convo with the may be in order there. No reason they couldn't have cut them larger while you were there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky