Straight forward Kielbasa recipe.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It’s raining hard here now and is a lob lolly outside so trying to finish these on the Yoder under the porch. Not ideal but workable
I can see your rain clouds over the divide from here 😂 looks nasty. And it's heading my way. Lol. But I'll take that rain. Oh and that sausage is lookin mighty good. 👍

Reactions: SmokinEdge
When smoking sausage on your pellet grill, heat the grill then brush the grates when hot then when it cools just a bit, use a paper towel soaked in white vinegar to wipe the grate surface off to remove that black gunk. It’s perfect.

IMG_2114.jpeg

Just a tip.

Send some rain this way. Been way too dry over my way
I thought you guys got hammered a couple weeks ago?

I can see your rain clouds over the divide from here 😂 looks nasty. And it's heading my way. Lol. But I'll take that rain. Oh and that sausage is lookin mighty good. 👍
Hang on J cause it rained hard and long here. May not go that far north but this was an all day on and off good heavy rain,

Reactions: JLinza
Btw, have had the Yoder 6 years and cook on it about every other day for reference. Vinegar is the king creosote killer.

Reactions: hoagiehut
Color looks good, maybe some wrinkling on a few of the casings, but if that's the biggest issue, they look fine to me.

Send some rain this way. Been way too dry over my way
Can have some of ours Doug... 3 inches so far here and calling for 2 to 5 more tonight. Some areas had 11 inches last night into morning. With more coming.

Sausages are looking good though... way to improvise!

Ryan

Reactions: DougE
Can have some of ours Doug... 3 inches so far here and calling for 2 to 5 more tonight. Some areas had 11 inches last night into morning. With more coming.

Sausages are looking good though... way to improvise!

Ryan
Sorry y'all are getting hammered with that much! Been good haying weather for everyone around here, as dry as it's been, but now the grass needs a good drink to get going again for the next cutting.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
I did manage a quick plate shot not a great photo but with steak and pintos.

Attachments

• IMG_2117.jpeg
    IMG_2117.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Dave in AZ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky