Steak kabobs for a win.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Did up some steak kabobs a couple days ago. The weather was beautiful.

IMG_20240303_133821497.jpg

This is stew meat. But their stew meat is very tender and tasty.

IMG_20240303_135258040.jpg

Assembled with green peppers, red onions, and whole button mushrooms. Then added SPOG and a sprinkle of tajin.

IMG_20240303_160555858.jpg

Done up on the webber.

IMG_20240303_160807384.jpg

Plated up with loaded taters. Absolutely delicious!

IMG_20240303_150725518.jpg

Somewhere along the line I got a couple caps mixed up. Not exactly sure when!

Looks Amazing Steve!! Man I haven't done Kabobs in a long time, making me want some now!!

Looking good Steve.

The stew meat in the markets around here sucks. I use steak top meat but that makes for some expensive kabobs but good ones.

Looks pretty darn good from here Steve !
Thank you!

Looking good Steve.

The stew meat in the markets around here sucks. I use steak top meat but that makes for some expensive kabobs but good ones.
Thanks! Yeah, here too with stew meat. With walmart. Or others. I slow cook. This company is different. And worth it.

Killing it Steve! I need to do some kabobs. I have a lot of tenderloin tips and chain trimming in the freezer.

Reactions: JIMSMOKES
Man oh man Steve……..HOMERUN!!!! You did that CPB right!

The lid is what I call beef drunk!

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Nice meal. I do kabobs a lot in the late summer (fresh garden veggies) and once in a while in the winter. Distance to the grill is a obstacle down here.

Looking good Steve.

I cut up the Christmas and Easter prime rib sale meats for steaks, steak sandwich, beef soup, and kebobs. Just a thought.

Reactions: JIMSMOKES
Killing it Steve! I need to do some kabobs. I have a lot of tenderloin tips and chain trimming in the freezer.
Thanks Jeff!

Nice work Steve . Great looking plate .

Just mix the garlic and mayo together , and the cap will be half right all the time .
Lol! Thanks!

Great looking meal!

Jim
Thanks Jim!

Man oh man Steve……..HOMERUN!!!! You did that CPB right!

The lid is what I call beef drunk!
Lol! Thanks!

Nice work Steve. Looks delicious! Nothing wrong with stew meat for kabobs…….especially cpb
Thanks Jake!

Kabobs
Shishkabobs
Skewers
Kebabs
Doners

Spiced and roasted meat on a stick...
Whatevever ya call it... Hell Yeah!
Thanks!

Looks great Steve, nice meal.
I love a good stick meal

David
Thanks David!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Oh man Steve, those look phenomenal, I agree the Piedmontese stew beef is very tender!

Dave

Man, any houses for sale in your neck of the woods? 😉 If not I am adoptable and mostly house trained! 🤷‍♂️

Those look top notch Steve… nice meal!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky