So I have been slacking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

benjaminr

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Carbondale, IL
Well this weekend came and went. My smoker has been running darn near non stop and I have not taken 1 picture... Figured I would at least let you know I haven't stopped.

So I invite others to join me in shame who have been smoking but not sharing the wealth.

Additionally I got locked out of my mind and figured it would be a great idea to dispose of my evil electronic device other wise known as my black berry. Now I actually have to be at work to get things done... jesus

I confess I did smoke Friday and Saturday for a party my daughter and son in law had and I took no pics. I felt rushed the whole time and just didn't take the time to take pics. 4-Butts, 2-Chuckies, 2-pans of Dutch's Beans, 4-Whole Chickens, 10 lbs Chicken Quarters, about 100-ABT's, 18-Smoked Deviled Eggs, 18-Boiled Deviled Eggs, 2 types of BBQ Sauce. All the smoking was done in my GOSM widebody sure wish I had brought the Lang home from camp

Forgive me too, for I have sinned. I smoked some ribs last Saturday and didn't even look for the darn camera! Once my Lang gets here I'll have to get pics up!

shame on each and everyone of you. to remedy this situation i think it's imparitive that you change this filty little habit of your's.

no qview never happened...you boys know the rules.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I think a lot of us do the same thing, I smoke more often than I post. Sometimes it's because I'm smoking stuff that I have already posted in th past. It's all good my friend.

I have been way to drunk lately and I should barely be allowed to deal with food let alone my camera, something I could actually break lol

I know I know I will get on it and redeem myself.

I almost always take pics, at least for the first half of the smoke, then the booze start to slap me around a bit and occasionally I will miss one or two but I almost always snap some, then comes the task of sorting them for best picture, renaming, hosting and posting which I admit I do put off sometimes.
Though as Rich said, sometimes you have posted it many times before. If I do a smoke that I have done 20 times before I won't always bother posting it unless I changed something up. Did a bunch of pulled pork yesterday and even more a few days before that, but this one I will post once it is all over with, for a wedding so that would be an instance where it wasn't my normal pork smoke.

So my roomy and I went mexican tonight.

Made our own salsa, I must say... fresh salsa is BALLER! Probably one of the best I have ever had and we made it. A first for me.

And we did tacos and nachos I know its not smoke but it was really colorful.

I swear there is a taco in there somewhere...

Salsa on the right

YUMMMM

Looks like you're ready for football. It's all good my friend.

my home 'puter has a virus, either need to get sorted or replace, only one documented smoke on film but depending on how long I wait to screw with that I might have a couple posts worth by then, hopefully not as the wife is allready on the "do something" bandwagon so maybe it will get to best buy for geeksquad this weekend, assy trojan, aboutblank, all kinds of messed up garbage on there. Plus the battery on my camera needs replaced otherwise I have to charge between pictures as it can't sit off the charger for more than 5 hours and still function so a couple smokes I got starter pictures but no finishers lol. The picture portion of this hobby is almost as hard to figure out as the cooking part

BLESS ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED:
I have to admit it to I smoked alot this past weekend a long one too. I started smoking saturday afternoon and didn't turn off the smoker till sunday around 5 or 6. I smoked fish, shrimp, a chuckie, eggs, and fresh ham, 3 differant types and loads of abt's now I do have some Q but I'm not really sure how many and what they are. So I guess i should look and post what I have.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky