Smoking with the big boys now!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gearloose

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 25, 2017
Southeast corner of Kansas
Yup, I finally scored a dedicated reefer for the garage and got it installed this weekend. I'm sure the spousal unit is glad to see all my stuff moved out of the kitchen refrigerator. :D

Reefer.JPG

Spousal Unit just bought a new refer for the house so I'll get the old one for out in the barn. (But I bet she'll want to put stuff it in too.)

Thats a huge step. I have my fridge, a chamber and a freezer.

Nice! Let the sausage making begin!

The stainless pans contain ground venison for Willie's Texas-style hot links. (extra-hot by request)
The shelf below contains two pork bellies from Sam's club. There's a tri-tip there I'll be making into pastrami, and a whole eye of round to slice up for Jerky. The freezer side is full of pork shoulders, beef chuck roasts, bottom round roasts, and even some lamb. That ought' ta keep me busy for a week or two. :D

That's great!! I'v been looking to do the same thing. There's never enough room in our kitchen fridge. I'm always moving stuff to anither shelf so I can get some meat in.
But like you, Miss Linda is already talking about how handy it will be to have a second fridge. Hmmmmm......
Gary

The stainless pans contain ground venison for Willie's Texas-style hot links. (extra-hot by request)
The shelf below contains two pork bellies from Sam's club. There's a tri-tip there I'll be making into pastrami, and a whole eye of round to slice up for Jerky. The freezer side is full of pork shoulders, beef chuck roasts, bottom round roasts, and even some lamb. That ought' ta keep me busy for a week or two. :D

I see beer on the door?

You're gonna like the extra fridge . I have two extra , and use them both . I like being able to get the brine buckets in without a hassle .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky