Smokey Woods Pellets on sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GoMocs1

Original poster
Jun 9, 2024
Currently on sale at ACE Hardware for $12.50 for 20 lbs, normally $15.99

Never used them but just read made Lignetics who also makes Bear Mountain and Lumberjack I think.

Anybody use them? Good? Bad?

Currently on sale at ACE Hardware for $12.50 for 20 lbs, normally $15.99

Never used them but just read made Lignetics who also makes Bear Mountain and Lumberjack I think.

Anybody use them? Good? Bad?
our Ace sells only Tragger.
I have found OJ's pellets which are pretty good on sale at about $10. our Walmart sells Bear Moutain for a bout $10-$12.
Buy a bag. Give those Ace ones a try.
One suggestion I have is color is good way to look for quality. In my opinion. the lighter the color the less quality the pellet.

our Ace sells only Tragger.
I have found OJ's pellets which are pretty good on sale at about $10. our Walmart sells Bear Moutain for a bout $10-$12.
Buy a bag. Give those Ace ones a try.
One suggestion I have is color is good way to look for quality. In my opinion. the lighter the color the less quality the pellet.

It was indicated that this is a new item. Your Ace may carry them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky