Probably one of the nicest rigs I've ever seen!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

3montes

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 26, 2007
Beautifull shores of Lake Superior
This thing looks like it has everything I would ever want in a smoker. What a beauty!. And it's within a 2 hour drive of me. I hate when that happens!! My mind is reeling with schemes on how I can get this rig in my driveway
sausage.gif
Take a moment and scroll through all the pics. I have about 6 times now. Every time I do I see a new feature. All in all not a bad price either.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/for/d/trailer-mounted-bbq-smoker/6233793207.html

3m,you need that rig go get it you deserve it! You can even blame me if it helps!!!:devil:

3m,you need that rig go get it you deserve it! You can even blame me if it helps!!!
That thing has my heart a flutterin' the same way Barb Springer did in high school! Love at first sight!
drool.gif

You best send me your address b-one my wife will want to know where she can find you just in case it follows me home!
biggrin.gif

That rig is a beauty! Whoever buys that rig...give me a heads up when your going to smoke on it.
I would like to get to the meat dept first. :biggrin:
That thing would hold a lot of Q.

Good lord thats gorgeous. :first:

If that's there last pit ever made, they definitely did it right..Thumbs Up

3m,you need that rig go get it you deserve it! You can even blame me if it helps!!!
That thing has my heart a flutterin' the same way Barb Springer did in high school! Love at first sight! :drool:
You best send me your address b-one my wife will want to know where she can find you just in case it follows me home! :biggrin:

Did you get it yet? The address is 123 Nobody's Home Lane.......

Did you get it yet? The address is 123 Nobody's Home Lane.......
biggrin.gif
You're safe for now. After a few email exchanges with the guy turns out it's located in Houston not Minnesota. He must be advertising all over CL. Good thing too I would have been taking a drive this weekend I think to take a tour of it! Showed it to the wife. She just rolled her eyes and said You're crazy!
wife.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky