Prayers For Ryan and Family...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I saw were the big sprint car race at Huset's Speedway in Brandon got flooded out. The whole track, pits, & camping area was under water. Several lost their campers/motorhomes.

Hang in there, we're all sending positive vibes

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Wow. So sad, we have a building in Spencer that had 4' of flood water in it, down to 6" last night. Trying to get our restoration crew into survey the damage.

- Jason
It's not good. I had to go drive a road yesterday just to make sure it was open. Trying to find a passable road for a feed truck for my pigs. Found one blacktop open... the only east / west one for 60 miles. The others are either still flooded or closed because of comprised bridges. One road just to our west was open but was shut down yesterday... closed the bridge.

Ryan

Just took Mary Jane in for another surgery to see if she gets to keep her knee.

Ryan

Ryan, so sorry to hear all of this. You and yours are in our prayers. Sorry for the lateness, haven't been around much the last week. It sounds like all will be as well as possible. Stay strong and please keep updating.

Just heard another update. MJ just had another surgery... they couldn't save knee. Sad news but she is still alive so it could be worse. Some heart complications now as well so will see how that developes.

Once again thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Ryan

Just heard another update. MJ just had another surgery... they couldn't save knee. Sad news but she is still alive so it could be worse. Some heart complications now as well so will see how that developes.

Once again thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Ryan
Keeping y'all on my daily prayer list, which should be longer, but that's another issue ...........

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky