Pork belly burnt ends help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ringer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2019
Chickamauga, GA
Hey all I'm doing another big cook this weekend and I figured I'd try some pork belly burnt ends as a side treat.

Does anyone have any advice on times and temps or general instructions on these? As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

I cube them up, rub and put on the smoker at 250 or so. Smoke 4hr, put in pan with sauce , butter , beer and hot sauce, cover and let got for a couple hrs. Uncover and stir and let them go 30 more min.........then chow down
Thanks Jake, I'll give that a try!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Just search pork belly burnt ends & a bunch will come up, but Jake’s recipe is about how we all do them!
Al

I cube them up, rub and put on the smoker at 250 or so. Smoke 4hr, put in pan with sauce , butter , beer and hot sauce, cover and let got for a couple hrs. Uncover and stir and let them go 30 more min.........then chow down
Did you mean chow down with a beer or three?

Reactions: 912smoker

I'm on hr 3 of the smoke. This was at hr 1 with the ends. In an hr or so I'll sauce and cover.

Attachments

• 20220918_115751.jpg
    20220918_115751.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 84
Looking good. My timing is just guidance. You cubed yours much smaller than I do
Thanks, yeah they are about 1 inch cubes or so. I'm going to let them take some more smoke then pan em, sauce em, cover and let them go for a bit longer. Thanks for the help man. Hail state.

Thanks, yeah they are about 1 inch cubes or so. I'm going to let them take some more smoke then pan em, sauce em, cover and let them go for a bit longer. Thanks for the help man. Hail state.
Looked more like Fail State last night lol

Here is the finished product. It was meat candy for sure. Thanks for the help, it sure made them disappear quickly.

Attachments

• 20220918_160423.jpg
    20220918_160423.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 77
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky