Peppers Eggs & Onions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Growing up we would eat this for dinner with a Potato.
Peppers & Onions frying in Butter an oil
100_0008.JPG

Eggs ready
100_0009.JPG

Getting all happy
100_0010.JPG

Brought back some childhood memories
100_0013.JPG

Thanks for looking
Richie

That will get you a good start to the day . I bet that is good with a potato .

Looks good Richie! Reminds me of the pepper egg and onion hoagie.

Like!
Joe yes sir had that many a time when I was working nights I would make that at work.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I'd take a plate of that for sure, I'd just need some sort of a meat component but love the peppers and onions. Nice start to the day!!

Robert

I'd take a plate of that for sure, I'd just need some sort of a meat component but love the peppers and onions. Nice start to the day!!

Robert
Robert thank you some of the peppers were cooked with the sausage the other night.
Richie

Richie looks mighty good. We never ate breakfast for dinner at our house growing up. Mom was a stay at home mother and dinner was always served at 5:00pm sharp. If you weren't there you didn't eat. The only exceptions were sporting or school events.
Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: yankee2bbq
Richie looks mighty good. We never ate breakfast for dinner at our house growing up. Mom was a stay at home mother and dinner was always served at 5:00pm sharp. If you weren't there you didn't eat. The only exceptions were sporting or school events.
Point for sure
Chris
Chris we ate that cause Dad worked construction but winters he didn't work much.Thanks for the point I appreciate it
Richie

Reactions: chopsaw
Tasty looking meal there...no matter what time of the day you have it. And sometimes a simple ole piece of toast makes it that much better. Nice job richie

Ryan

Tasty looking meal there...no matter what time of the day you have it. And sometimes a simple ole piece of toast makes it that much better. Nice job richie

Ryan
Ryan Thank you simple meals I have no problem eating them,or posting them they are part of my life.I am grateful for the smaller things in life.
Richie

Nice breakfast! I usually have a big breakfast like that!
I never had breakfast for dinner either growing up!
Justin Thank you the tatters made it more filling for dinner.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I Love it! I saute Peppers and Onion for Italian Sausage and Brats or Cheese Steaks. Only 2 of 6 here like them but making a little bit is kind of pointless to me. I cook off at least 2 Peppers and a large Sweet Onions. I have Peppers and Onions with eggs the next morning.
I too had Breakfast for Supper, growing up and now my Kids are fans so we continue the tradition...JJ

I Love it! I saute Peppers and Onion for Italian Sausage and Brats or Cheese Steaks. Only 2 of 6 here like them but making a little bit is kind of pointless to me. I cook off at least 2 Peppers and a large Sweet Onions. I have Peppers and Onions with eggs the next morning.
I too had Breakfast for Supper, growing up and now my Kids are fans so we continue the tradition...JJ
JJ Thank you I didn't need to much for the 2 of us next time I will be sure to have a Potato and a sausage link or 2 .
Richie

Reactions: chef jimmyj
That is good meal anytime of the day. We have that vegetable mix with eggs a lot.

Warren
Warren It was a nice treat easy to make a shot of my hot sauce and I was happy.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky