New Lang 48" Deluxe Patio with Wagon Wheel Cart For Sale - $4,750

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

holanewman

Original poster
Jun 17, 2024
Kershaw County, SC
SOLD

20240616_105644.jpg

Attachments

• Stainless Steel Racks.jpg
    Stainless Steel Racks.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Warm Box with Damper.jpg
    Warm Box with Damper.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 48 in Fire Box.jpg
    48 in Fire Box.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Warm Box.jpg
    Warm Box.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Warm and Fire Box.jpg
    Warm and Fire Box.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Warm Box Temp gauge.jpg
    Warm Box Temp gauge.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Lang tags.jpg
    Lang tags.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Rear Quarter view.jpg
    Rear Quarter view.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Lang Side view.jpg
    Lang Side view.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Upper and Lower Zone temp gauges.jpg
    Upper and Lower Zone temp gauges.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Congrats on the win! That's a sweet smoker! The upgrades sound like a great addition. Your price seems very reasonable considering the base price and the extras. Good luck!

Reactions: holanewman
Oh man stainless racks!!! that is an upgrade. I also just spied that it has the fire box to warmer gate to the vertical box temp can be regulated. I would add a pic of the racks and gate, both of those are top shelve upgrades to note!!!

Reactions: holanewman
OK now who ever scores this baby can see the racks are both stainless sliders vs the typical stationary bottom, the warmer/vertical cooker has all three upgraded control gates to cook in the vertical, the vertical has been upgraded to 3 shelves vs the standard 2, also stainless..... The asking price is a "SMOKING" deal and yes, pun intended!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky