Need New Grinder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'd love to get a nice LEM but I also don't like to get 60 pound machines that take up a bunch of space for the few times a year I use them. So I guess I'm more of trying to find the exact form/fit/function more than something that is overkill or a pain to work with :D
is it due to lack of room or just weight? I have my 22 grinder and a chamber vac on a Vevor 36x24 stainless work table that has castors. I just do not care to get a hernia and lose a drastic amount of counter space. The table is 32 inch high and is about an inch short of my counter. I roll it into the kitchen and line it up when I grind and then spin it to work with the chamber vac and then roll it out of the way when I am done. If you keep an eye on Amazon it will randomly go on sale for 49.00 from 72.00

is it due to lack of room or just weight? I have my 22 grinder and a chamber vac on a Vevor 36x24 stainless work table that has castors. I just do not care to get a hernia and lose a drastic amount of counter space. The table is 32 inch high and is about an inch short of my counter. I roll it into the kitchen and line it up when I grind and then spin it to work with the chamber vac and then roll it out of the way when I am done. If you keep an eye on Amazon it will randomly go on sale for 49.00 from 72.00
Room/space is my issue. I can handle picking up one of those things, though that is not a fun chore.
I have a 10L (22 or so pound stuffer) that is a tank right now and it takes up a large section of shelf space in the garage.
I have no kitchen or garage space or even an extra room for space to house it.
I like your idea of it all on a table with casters. That would be the ticket!

Hell I'm thinking some day I want to deck the attack above my garage, wall it in, and run a vent from the AC to it.
Then I can turn that into a handloading and general/simple workshop area but.... I live in TX so that space would be pretty unbearable with the heat about 7-8 months out of the year hahaha :D
It would however give all that stuff a place to live when not in use and open up my other spaces where a lot of this stuff is crammed... so I could then just re-cram those spaces with other things I guess hahahaha

Reactions: Apriliamille
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky