My first brisket on my new smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Morning all.
Out camping. And. Boy is it hot out!! Tried my new Pit boss tabletop smoker.
And after a couple trial runs with chicken. I did a part of a CPB brisket. This is about 3 hours in.
IMG_20240622_120842555.jpg

About 4-5 pounds. Along with a pan of drunkin beans. Took about 7 hours using comp blend. No plated shots. But it was perfect! The inkBird wireless probe worked flawlessly too.

Nice when we retire we are talking about getting an RV. Nice to know there are options for taking a smaller smoker along. Looks mighty tasty. one question though, what is a CPB brisket?

That looks great Steve. All these brisket posts have me wanting to smoke one...
Thanks Charles!

Looks good! And being camping just makes it better.

Jim
Thanks Jim! Everything's better when camping. Even in this heat!!

We need another tag to put on folks like you, Master Enabler :emoji_laughing:
Lol!!

Wow looks great Steve and looks like your enjoying the new PB!
Beans look killa!

Keith
Thanks Keith! So far. I can't complain with it so far.

Now that’s how you camp!
Lol!

Nice work there Steve. Glad that cooker is working well for you.
Thanks! It is doing great so far!

Reactions: 912smoker
Looked awesome Steve! Everything is better while camping! Hope your neighbors didn't make hot dogs lol!

Ryan

Looking good Steve… have a brisky on here too.
Thanks! Yours is looking really good too!

Looked awesome Steve! Everything is better while camping! Hope your neighbors didn't make hot dogs lol!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! The campers right next to us were a Polish family from NYC. They were kicking out some great meals too. No hot dogs though!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky