Making our RV ours.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice! I've pondered living in one at retirement, but have decided I'm too lazy. You definitely got that set up nice.

No more for us.
Sold ours last week.

If RVing once in while it's great. But when you live in it and have no choice but to hire work for it, 4 AC units at $900 ea installed, 7 awning motors installed for 500, 2 hot water heaters, circuit board for heater, 2 new slide out floors replaced at 2k ea....
RV is so true=Ruined Vacation

See ya bye. Drive faster...lol
PXL_20240621_183013249.jpg

It is sad to see them go down the road

It is... We had a Higher end Diesel Pusher (American Eagle) ... The wife wanted to retire... Since her job paid for it... We had to sell it... We really do miss it ... The golf cart carrier I made myself... This picture was when we were leaving the Nascar race at Bristol...

motorhome.JPG

That's so cool Steve. Brings back a lot of memories of the one my dad originally bought and then I bought it from him. We went to NASCAR races at TMS, Sprint car races at the old Devils Bowl, and even pulled our modified to a few events that were at tracks further away. You're doing it right. Nothing more enjoyable than a good road trip in a cozy RV. Big fun but we found out a strong cross wind can really be a challenge :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Reactions: Steve H
That's so cool Steve. Brings back a lot of memories of the one my dad originally bought and then I bought it from him. We went to NASCAR races at TMS, Sprint car races at the old Devils Bowl, and even pulled our modified to a few events that were at tracks further away. You're doing it right. Nothing more enjoyable than a good road trip in a cozy RV. Big fun but we found out a strong cross wind can really be a challenge :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
Thanks! Cross winds can be fun alright!

HIGH END WORK THERE STEVE, GREAT JOB! RAY
Thanks Ray!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky