Lumber Jack BBQ Pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cravenbbqpellet

Original poster
Jun 29, 2017
Hey Pellet Heads! I am a Lumber Jack dealer and I am looking to set up group buys for some drop ships. I can ship to anywhere in the Nation and Canada. I do a flat rate depending on # of bags ordered. Need a minimum of 50 bags and get up to 120 per pallet. These are 20 lbs bags. I can do 40 lbs bags as well but flavor selection is limited. Price is $9-11 per bag depending on quantity. There are also 3 flavors that are considered premium flavors and they are 100% Pecan, Apple, and Mesquite. They will add 3$ per bag if ordered. I also have them in a 60/40 red oak blend for all 3 of those flavors at the normal price. All the other flavors are 100% Please let me know if you have any interest. Picture of flavor list attached. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky