• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Last minute pork tenderloin advice needed for smoke..

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cmical

Aug 26, 2023
I need some advice for smoking (4) 1.5lbs pork tenderloins. I'm heading to sleep soon but if I don't cook these tomorrow I will have to toss them due to their imprisonment in the fridge.

I have apple juice and mesquite and Meat Church Holy Hog rubs, as well as a ton of other seasonings and fresh herbs. My goal is to use what I have for the (pellet) smoke.

Any tips or ideas? No, I can't find my injector..

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Jim has you covered. As long as you pull them at 140 they should be tasty. I used to hate pork loin when I cooked it to 160

PAS

Meat Mopper
Feb 7, 2018
I just did two tenderloins yesterday. MES 30 at 225 deg. Basic generic rub, pulled at 138 deg and were very moist and tender. Only took 50 minutes.

Bigtank

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Jul 10, 2018
All of the above they take marinade well also. You could try some different ones, I like them with a classic BBQ flavor and a Hawaiian style pineapple.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky