Keto Blueberry Muffins

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I found this lady on Youtube called Victoria's Keto Kitchen. She makes this Keto Flour that suppose to be like white flour. It is called " New Standard Keto Flour *Almond Flour Option* Gluten free!". Can bake, make pasta, yeast pizza crust and several other things. Decided to give her Blueberry muffins a go since I still have more blueberries to use up. Wow are they good! Next up Chicken and Dumplings and Pasta. This could be a game changer for low carb diets! The egg protien powder has doubled in price after that last egg shortage and only a few brands suppose to work good. I got the SportProtien brand. tallbm tallbm you might want to check this out. I will update as I use it.

tx smoker tx smoker Robert I can make Gravy Now!!!

20230802_133631.jpg 20230802_133708.jpg

20230802_133714.jpg 20230802_134848.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome Brian!! So happy that you found some that will work for you. Gravy is a game changer and adds SO much to so so many different dishes. Don't be afraid to experiment with different themes and flavor profiles. Once you have the base down, you can create whatever you want to go with whatever dish you're making. You have just entered a whole new world my friend.

Robert

I'll have to check her flour blend out for sure. I've not seen bamboo flour pop up until this. Muffins look great! Does she say this can thicken gravy and rues?

Last edited:
P.S. I neglected to tell you that those muffins look fantastic!! I'm not a huge fan of those types of things but I absolutely love a good blueberry muffin. Nice and warm...slathered with butter...and I'm in Heaven :emoji_wink:

Robert

I found this lady on Youtube called Victoria's Keto Kitchen. She makes this Keto Flour that suppose to be like white flour. It is called " New Standard Keto Flour *Almond Flour Option* Gluten free!". Can bake, make pasta, yeast pizza crust and several other things. Decided to give her Blueberry muffins a go since I still have more blueberries to use up. Wow are they good! Next up Chicken and Dumplings and Pasta. This could be a game changer for low carb diets! The egg protien powder has doubled in price after that last egg shortage and only a few brands suppose to work good. I got the SportProtien brand. tallbm tallbm you might want to check this out. I will update as I use it.

View attachment 672411View attachment 672410

View attachment 672409View attachment 672408
That looks great! I'm in on seeing everything you make and the reports you give :D

Muffins look fantastic Brian, nice work! Got to check out youtube right now. RAY

Brian where did you get all the ingredients to make this flour?
Most from Amazon. The egg white powder was hard to find and price is crazy high but will be worth it if it works as good as I hope. I will making some roux this weekend with it.

This place supplies the BULKSUPPLEMENTS.COM. Could not find this or the Now brand but looks like amazon has it now:

Amazon in stock now:

Reactions: clifish
That looks great! I'm in on seeing everything you make and the reports you give :D
Will do. Making a roux this weekend. Looking at her site ad wow there is so much I want to do! I picked up some Hatch peanuts in the shell at Market Street today. I just sampled. You are going to want a bag of these!

Will do. Making a roux this weekend. Looking at her site ad wow there is so much I want to do! I picked up some Hatch peanuts in the shell at Market Street today. I just sampled. You are going to want a bag of these!
Mmm sounds good!

What is a hatch peanut?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky