• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Just A Snack For Week 17 Of The N-F-L !!!!

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boykjo

Renowned Sausage Maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Apr 28, 2010
It stinks in here.......................
ROTF.gif

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
Congratulations to the Cowboys. I suspect they were inspired by this great smoke. Disco

Thanks for the kind words Disco! Games like that, it really is a shame that someone has to lose.... Good hard fought game !

boykjo

Renowned Sausage Maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Apr 28, 2010
My panthers are headed to Seattle fo get 
Bottom.gif

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
My panthers are headed to Seattle fo get  :Bottom:

Not so sure bout that Joe.... That's usually a 13-9 type of game when them teams get together, will be another hard fought game ! Gonna be a fun weekend of ball games coming up !

:beercheer:

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
WHB, hopefully you can save money after Sunday !!!!!  :icon_lol:  I've been a Packers fan since the Bart Starr days(yea I'm old !) Heres' to another good smoke this weekend !

Actually CM, I wouldn't mind spending a few extra $$$ here the next few weeks ! :biggrin: It's only money, right ? :icon_eek:

I totally respect the Packers & their great "cheesehead" fans ! You have a great team, here's to a great game.....

:beercheer:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky