Jimmy Buffit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
These where 3 of his boats docked the last time I was in Montauk, NY. All color matched with matching yeti coolers. Very impressive boats, he spent a bunch of time there.
IMG_4156.jpg

These where 3 of his boats docked the last time I was in Montauk, NY. All color matched with matching yeti coolers. Very impressive boats, he spent a bunch of time there.
View attachment 675580
The catamaran on the left is a one-off custom build.
It is a 42' Freeman cat built by Billy Freeman with a Merritt Boatworks pilothouse designed and built by Roy Merritt. Both of these guys and their boatworks are VERY well known and respected in the industry and in sportfishing

MTczOTU3OTk4OTk2MjM2MTU1.jpg
I remember when his boats were parked at that spot in the Montauk marina, the charter boat we would take out is about 2 boats out of the picture on the left.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky