Its been awhile.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sad to see everyone got so jaded. My fb page is for a hobby and it states that. Its a way to share Q on my home built pit with friends and family. Yes eventually my dream is to turn it into a business but that's a long way off.

Anyway I apologize for triggering people and the link has been removed. I hope everyone enjoys their Q
Still hope you stick around and share with us. It's a great bunch of people we have here.

Ryan

IMO, this seems like a terribly black and white way to view the complexity of life and its interactions. Things are never one thing, you know.
I do see things as black and white; right and wrong, good and evil, etc. No center of the road for me. And I am finished before I delve into other areas and get banned.

It's really very simple...the moderators of this site do alot of work and spend alot of time keeping this site working...this is above and beyond the jobs they do to make a living. This site is about sharing your knowledge and helping others learn. As we wish everyone good luck in their ventures this is not the place to advertise and try to create business opportunities for personal gain. Otherwise it's just gonna turn out to be one big advertising site.

Ryan
Yup, totally agree.

Are you accusing me of trying to create a business opportunity?
For goodness sakes no. I was trying to explain why some people were not real happy with the original post. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

Ryan

For goodness sakes no. I was trying to explain why some people were not real happy with the original post. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

Ryan
I would appreciate if you took some time to think before haphazardly putting words into other people's mouths, as I was not informed that the reason you imputed for other people, whom you just self-delegated yourself as a de facto representative, was the correct reason.

Use to be back in the day, seems not so much now
You haven't been here for years, but come on here make one post and then make comments about the current members. I'm not trying to down grade you by any means. Like I said...I don't have FB, so can't see your pics. Would love to see them posted here. That's as courteous as I can be.

Ryan

Reactions: SmokinEdge
I would appreciate if you took some time to think before haphazardly putting words into other people's mouths, as I was not informed that the reason you imputed for other people, whom you just self-delegated yourself as a de facto representative, was the correct reason.
This is pretty much incoherent, so I’m with Ryan.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Nope...just trying to explain something to an old member from years ago. And have been polite about it as the same time. Now you are new around here, and I've been polite to you as well. I would appreciate the same in return.

Look everyone the op did what I asked and removed the link. Let's stop being offended and move on.

#wtiptpn was all of that from 1 Cook and was it recent?

Thanks for sharing lookin good. I leave it to the admin to moderate the content. No need to start extra drama lol ... Too much of that goin on lately imho.

I appreciate the qview too! There is a lot to appreciate there. I have been lax on smoking anything as of late, so it is always a good thing to almost participate in this virtual world. Also, as a newbie, it is always interesting to see how forum threads play out -- what the expectations are, why things are set up the way they are, etc -- as long as the discussion is respectful and polite. Kudos to wtipton wtipton for listening and correcting the perceived issue, and to the others who were helpful in the learning process. I think it is important to note that threads aren't just read by the op and responders, but by the larger smf group as a whole -- and not just in the current timeline, but for years to come.

Thanks for helping me learn too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky