• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Howdy! 3 Grill Travy is here

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

3GrillTravy

Aug 22, 2023
Howdy yall, It's incredible how much I've lurked these forums haha. Figured I would go ahead and get an account setup and join the conversation.

I BBQ... a lot. I love bringing people together, making youtube bbq videos for my channel and having a good time outdoors while camping. I've recently become interested in competition so needless to say, I've been practicing. I'm based out of North Texas!

Look forward to chattin!

-3gt

Colin1230

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2021
Welcome from Kansas. Glad you joined us. What 3 grills are you cookin' on Travy?

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
Howdy yall, It's incredible how much I've lurked these forums haha. Figured I would go ahead and get an account setup and join the conversation.

I BBQ... a lot. I love bringing people together, making youtube bbq videos for my channel and having a good time outdoors while camping. I've recently become interested in competition so needless to say, I've been practicing. I'm based out of North Texas!

Look forward to chattin!

-3gt
Welcome from S Florida

Texas Cookin'

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Jan 28, 2019

Look forward to chattin!

-3gt
Welcome from Texas as well! Go Rangers, Cowboys, Mavericks, and Stars!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky