How would you smoke Orca?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When I first read the title, Thought it said How would you smoke OCRA?
Find the stuff disgusting so my answer would be, not in MY Smoker!

Now as to whale meat? The Inuits eat the blubber raw I do believe, but I think some Killer Whale smoked at 200* with driftwood for smoke flavor on a bed of seaweed and a side of seal would be quite tasty!

I don't expect that it would be too different from the manatee bacon and sea turtle eggs that were breakfast.

I guess tat I had better add JUST KIDDING or wild life folks will be storming my house.

I have had some along time ago and it's really geasey. There's alot of fat in the meat too. The last time I smoked it for about 3 days at 260° and it was really good but I wasn't a memeber here and didn't know about Qview either.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky