High-end pellet grill rec?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I pulled the trigger!

Pitts and Spitts Maverick 2000 Stainless with WIFI, wheel upgrade, trapdoor (trapdoor comes standard and is for direct cooking, but I don't expect I'll be doing much of that on this thing), fire cage, modular grate upgrade for bottom and center racks. Bottom and center racks are 22 3/4" x 35", top rack is 15 3/4" x 35".

Should arrive early May.

Can you say "excited"??

Thanks for all your help, folks. Really great to be able to bounce ideas off you all.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
I pulled the trigger!

Pitts and Spitts Maverick 2000 Stainless with WIFI, wheel upgrade, trapdoor (trapdoor comes standard and is for direct cooking, but I don't expect I'll be doing much of that on this thing), fire cage, modular grate upgrade for bottom and center racks. Bottom and center racks are 22 3/4" x 35", top rack is 15 3/4" x 35".

Should arrive early May.

Can you say "excited"??

Thanks for all your help, folks. Really great to be able to bounce ideas off you all.
That is a Beauty! Wife was very generous with the budget!! Hahaha!! That is what I would want if I went to a pellet smoker. Cheaper steel units would rust out where I live big time!!

Reactions: Stickman99
That is a Beauty! Wife was very generous with the budget!! Hahaha!! That is what I would want if I went to a pellet smoker. Cheaper steel units would rust out where I live big time!!
Yes, she was! She's a keeper!!! When I told this same woman that they were stopping production of my favorite whisky, she went down to BevMo and bought everything they had - I came home to 14 bottles of serious single malt that night! :-D

Pitts and Spitts Maverick 2000 Stainless with WIFI,
Watched this , but didn't comment as I have no experience with any of them . I looked at the Pitts and Spitts , and that would have been my choice as well .

You get it figured out , and I bet you get some pretty good results on the smoke profile .
Enjoy , and keep us posted .

Reactions: Stickman99
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky