Hey Ya'll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

The Butt Man

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 18, 2018
South Alabama
Hey Ya'll.
I just wanted to get things rolling on here, since it is my first time. I live in South Alabama and have been smoking meat for a while and playing around with my own sauces. I have a fever now to take it to the next level and maybe start doing some small scale catering. Looking forward to the advise that seems to be available here.

Hey welcome,
You ever make white sauce? That is a BBQ sauce from part of Alabama isn't it? Anyway, good to see another interested SMF person.. best of luck and enjoy your cooking!

Hey Ya'll.
I just wanted to get things rolling on here, since it is my first time. I live in South Alabama and have been smoking meat for a while and playing around with my own sauces. I have a fever now to take it to the next level and maybe start doing some small scale catering. Looking forward to the advise that seems to be available here.

Welcome! Lived in Montgomery for a little while and could never get used to the vinegar based BBQ Sauce. I gotta have mine nice and sweet.

Reactions: The Butt Man
Hey welcome,
You ever make white sauce? That is a BBQ sauce from part of Alabama isn't it? Anyway, good to see another interested SMF person.. best of luck and enjoy your cooking!

Thanks for the welcome. I may be breaking an Alabama rule, but I am not a fan of the white sauce. I like to stick with the sweet and spicy flavor.

Reactions: Rings Я Us
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky