Hey all! What's for Christmas dinner?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Frozen pizza lol. Still snowed in and although I have a deep freezer full of meat my dumbass didn't get anything to go with it!
We've had pizza on Christmas before. Though Not frozen. We've had tacos and burritos for Christmas before. Since we're pretty much empty nesters. We do as we please. Merry Christmas my friend!

Reactions: MJB05615 and TNJAKE
We didn't know for sure if the kids were gonna make it home so no big plans for tonight...think we're having burgers. Chicken and dumplings last night and soups for tomorrow at grandma's house.

I got scolded...

20221225_151832.jpg

I really have no idea why there is an empty space there! Peanut butter balls about ready to get dipped in chocolate!

Ryan

We didn't know for sure if the kids were gonna make it home so no big plans for tonight...think we're having burgers. Chicken and dumplings last night and soups for tomorrow at grandma's house.

I got scolded...

View attachment 652366

I really have no idea why there is an empty space there! Peanut butter balls about ready to get dipped in chocolate!

Ryan
Sending you my address! Looks great!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
No pics but dinner was great. Loved being able to cook for my folks. And for those of you that hasn’t made chilerelleno chilerelleno baked blueberry oatmeal you gotta make it. Had a big bowl with a couple scoops ’ nilla ice cream on it. I am stuffed.
everyone’s meals sounds great. From the simple to the extravagant. Hope all had a great day!

Jim

Merry Christmas to all! Everything listed looks and sounds awesome. We're having Honey Baked Ham from the Honey Baked Ham Company. Plus just a few simple sides, Corn in butter sauce, Homemade Yams, mashed taters etc. But the star of the show will be the Mrs' homemade Cheesecake and homemade from a mix Cinnamon Swirl cake. We kept it simple this year, and very excited to celebrate with our new Grandson, Jaxon, born last Monday 12-19-2022.
He’s a good looking fella.
Jim

Reactions: MJB05615
TNJAKE TNJAKE :emoji_laughing: We had frozen pizza last night. So whatever works in a pinch.

Just kept it simple today with a rack of STLs on the kettle, sugar free coleslaw, beans, and sweet tater fries. No pics because I was just being lazy. Sorry.

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky