Grilled pork tenderloin for the BBQ battle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smoke-Chem BBQ

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 20, 2021
We were going to grill pork tenderloin this weekend anyway, but when I saw bmudd14474 bmudd14474 's fine idea of a weekend contest, I figured I'd take a few photos along the way.

We had two 2.5 lb tenderloins, so after minor trimming I rubbed on with The Missing Link Spice Rub, the other with Meat Mitch's Naked Seasoning. They stayed on the counter for about 30 minutes after I applied the rub.
1714271689207.jpeg

Both went on the grill over fairly low heat for about 45 minutes, misting with pineapple juice, until they hit an internal temp of about 150F

1714271776317.jpeg

After they came in and rested for 15 minutes, I sliced some of each up.
1714271833607.jpeg

We served the pork with baked sweet potatoes, oven-roasted cauliflower, and biscuits. Easy and good!

1714271904276.jpeg

Looks delicious! Loving the bits of char on the tenderloins!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky