Got my 1/4 beef on order - Back in the game

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI
Good day everyone. I have been off the forum for a while dealing with some health issues. I think I am out of the woods and ready to get back into it. I ordered a 1/4 beef and it is being processed now. Can't wait to pick that product up. I get my beef from Oneida Farms. I love being able to get top quality beef that is locally raised. This will be the third or fourth time I got a 1/4 beef from Oneida Farms. It is the best tasting beef I have ever had. Makes the very best smashburgers. I am really looking forward to smoking the brisket from this beef.

My garage is a disaster so this weekend I will be moving my cooking equipment around to get it back to where I need it to start cooking again.

I really missed cooking, building controllers, and chatting on the forum. So glad to be back. It was a very rough ride but it seems that it is now behind me.

Hope you are all having a great day and will get some good BBQ in over the weekend and on the upcoming 4th celebration.

JC :emoji_cat:

So glad to see you back. And glad you are mending. I want to do a beef buy like that. But, I need a freezer first. Its on my self imposed honey do list.

Jim
Thank you. Hope you get a few items checked off your honey do list. Once I bought my 1st 1/4 beef, there was no going back to the waterlogged store beef.

JC :emoji_cat:

Great thread JC, you already know this, but, people are counting on you around here... you're stuck with us for good!!!:emoji_joy:

Welcome home, Broceephus!!!:emoji_sunglasses::emoji_thumbsup:

• Haha
Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky