Garlic rosemary rotisserie ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Well I was thinking garlic and rosemary are great on pork loin and tenderloin,why not some bones! I seasoned the ribs with salt,white and black pepper,onion powder,garlic and rosemary. I tossed them on the rotisserie with ro briquettes and some cherry and pecan. Then I decided I needed a side let’s call these gain a couple pounds hash browns. They took longer then expected but with the potato skinesque,is that a word?,finish well worth it! Sorry the pics aren’t in order and no sliced bone shots as I was eating them as I was waiting for the hash browns to crisp up in the oven. DECBD67F-0B82-4740-9C76-2F1CD9A1C9DA.jpeg
FEDC8F03-7CA5-4193-B030-CB0616066DEB.jpeg
A6F0421F-E7DB-4C06-B312-81420487C970.jpeg

Looks good b-one. Real question is how’s your fattie game coming along? And are you gonna enter the contest this year?

Looks like a fine rack of ribs and hash browns b-one. What's the white sauce on the browns?

Point for sure

Chris

Looks good b-one. Real question is how’s your fattie game coming along? And are you gonna enter the contest this year?

I have no fattie game,still haven’t made one. Not sure there in my diet. Most likely have to watch the fun from the sidelines.

Looks great, b! Being Irish, the hashbrown cakes caught my eye...

Thanks moi,I have been craving potato skins but unless you make them yourself they usually suck. I figured a hash brown super crispy was a good alternative maybe another hunk of bacon next time.

Looks like a fine rack of ribs and hash browns b-one. What's the white sauce on the browns?

Point for sure

Chris
Thanks gmc,just sour cream we buy a squeeze container to not have to dirty another spoon or knife.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky