Deal of the day on a Bronco Pro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mliebs

Original poster
Sep 22, 2019
I stopped by my local grill store today so I could take a closer look at the Bronco Pro. I seen them last weekend but thought the price was up there for a barrel smoker. Anyway, I ended up buying one with a cover for $399 and free delivery
IMG_0119.jpg
. For the price I couldn't pass it up. Getting ready to fire it up and do a quick burn in.

That's a good deal. I've been using some of the OJ hanging skewers they sell for the Bronco in my drum and really like them. The stand alone feature is cool, or you can reverse the foot so it cradles a pork loin or prime rib.
mU9HLxH.jpg

Wow I like that. I'm hoping this compliments my Kamado Classic II.

It's the 22". I wanted something bigger than my 18" Kamado. So far during the burn in I have 3 probes checking temps. Front is running at 346, center is 340, and back is 349. Pretty happy so far.

It's the 22". I wanted something bigger than my 18" Kamado. So far during the burn in I have 3 probes checking temps. Front is running at 346, center is 340, and back is 349. Pretty happy so far.
I have heard nothing but good things about them. The hardest thing is finding one that's not orange.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky