Corporate Response

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PapaRed

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 16, 2021
Glendale, AZ
I recently purchased a used CookShack MSO25 electric smoker, planning to use for smoking sausage. Ordered a set of Jerky Rods, promptly received a shipping notice, but it seems the package stalled at some point.
This morning I received the usual "how do you rate the product" e-mail, and answered that I had not received it.
Here's the response from the company CEO:
"I tracked it and it shows that it arrived in the Phoenix service center on Saturday. However it doesn’t show that it has moved since then. I am going to reship the order today.
I apologize for the inconvenience, and will send the new tracking number when it ships today."

Thanks,
Stuart Powell
President/CEO
Cookshack, Inc.

(580) 765-3669

Refreshing, in light of many corporate attitudes. Makes a fellow happy to do business with them.

It’s always refreshing to hear good customer service stories.

I seriously doubt the first one will show up. This has happened to me a couple times…never to be seen again. I have seen the tracking on the missing item in the tracking apps for a long time with no activity.

Reactions: crazzycajun
Hope the second one shows up for you. And it is refreshing to hear good stories.

Ryan

Nice to see customer service! It's very possible the OG on has a forklift hole through it and they were delaying the shipment as they were at fault.......

congrats on the soon to be new smoker!

Good to hear people doing the right thing. I had a similar encounter with Wildfork. I ordered some steaks for a coworker that helped me out. And the first package never showed. When I told them that I didn't receive the package, they immediately sent another... no questions asked. Made me feel better about the world for at least a minute.

Reactions: sandyut
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky