Copy Cat Triple Pork Mock Muffuletta

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Seeing this posted the other day,wife & I agreed it will be our Thanksgiving Dinner
Used one package of Pork Tenderloins
1/4 lb.Prosciutto
1/4 lb. UMAi Soppressata
1/4 Provolone
Olive Salad chopped with garlic
All wrapped in Bacon
Tenderloin
100_6215.JPG
Butterflied and pounded
100_6213.JPG
100_6216.JPG
UMAi Soppressata
100_6218.JPG
100_6219.JPG
Loaded it up
100_6229.JPG
Badly wrapped in Bacon
100_6239.JPG
Used my Kettle W/KBB & orange chunk
Smoked at 225 for 2 hrs then jacked the heat up to 350
only took 10 minutes to get the bacon Crisp
100_6243.JPG
Rested then sliced final temp was 147* F
100_6246.JPG
Served with a Sweet Potato
100_6249.JPG
What to do with the extra Sweet Potatoes
100_6262.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

Well I'm glad I could inspire you with my fatty recipe! I like the way your's looked on the inside. Great job!!
I was delighted to do it Thank You this was the closest thing to a Fatty I finally made one
Thanksgiving will be better
Richie

Oh yeah... Anything rolled in bacon is going to be good. But man that's a pretty epic fatty Richie!
Erik That is the first time wrapping like that,will be doing it again for TG Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Looking good Richie. I'd say you're really going to enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner. BTW, desert looks pretty darn good too.
I noticed you seem to be using orange chunks a lot more lately. Me too. Love the smell and taste of it.
POINT
Gary
Gary Yes it is a nice smelling wood Change up today Peach chips and Apple chunk.Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky