Christmas Snow Storm Smoked Turkey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bgingras

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 12, 2015
Turkey was on the menu and no snow was going to hold us back! Sorry. no actual view of the turkey. It disappeared to quickly after coming off the smoker.

Attachments

• IMG_1141[1].JPG
    IMG_1141[1].JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 67
Nice setup in terrible conditions. Hope it turned out well.

Chris

Sure is a nice smoker! How much snow did you get? I wish it would snow like that here. (Arkansas) I miss the snow. I grew up in northern Indiana, we had a lot of lake effect snow!

Sure is a nice smoker! How much snow did you get? I wish it would snow like that here. (Arkansas) I miss the snow. I grew up in northern Indiana, we had a lot of lake effect snow!

7" of snow in a short time. Turkey was great as always.

You gonna sit at the picnic table? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
5 star effort. Nice smoker.

No sitting at the table. I was only outside long enough to put wood on the fire. I monitored the whole this remotely with a dual probe wireless thermometer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky